Food Rules

I have been thinking alot about food lately, (how is that different?) I have always wanted to put healthly food on the table for my family and friends, but in North American that can be difficult. I know that sounds odd with the abundance of everything in the supermarkets, but in my search for real food, there is just so much processed food on our tables.

I would recommend to everyone to see the movie that came out in Nov 2009 called FOOD inc.
Chris, Cole and myself watched it over the weekend..it was every informative...it is all about were our food comes from..it is a must see.. for anyone wanting to eat real food.

Then I would suggest Michael Pollan's Book FOOD RULES.. very easy read..and will give you a place to start taking process food out of your diet..(you might not think it is there but chances are we all eat it)
With that said, I think that if we make a couple changes in what we buy, we will all be better off.

Remember to live well, we must eat well !!
Peace and Love from my kitchen table to yours

Deb

Comments

Popular Posts