Eat, Drink and be Merry !!!

The holiday season seems to be stressful for most people, I believe this is because people put to much pressure on themselves to have a Holiday season that they see in the movies or on TV..

As for me it is all about the family, friends and food...

The family should only be the one you like and don't have to impress !!!
The friends should be the best of friends, you know the ones that are always there,even in the bad times.
The Food should be whatever your hearts desire..you can do traditional, or whatever you are into at that time.

For me I go traditional all the way....Turkey with my mom's stuffing, potatoes,carrots green bean and gravy...
With a desert of sticky toffee pudding....Yummy!!!
Whatever you decide to do, just have fun, this time of year should not stress you out, it should bring you peace..
Merry Christmas from my kitchen to yours!!
Deb

Comments

Popular Posts